Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Wanted 2012



Everyone has heard The Wanted's song Chasing The Sun, it's been playing on the radio and on tv a lot recently. I've never actually taken the time to listen to any of The Wanted's music because after listening to them on the radio it wasn't really my kind of music, although i have to admit it is really catchy..

While my team was setting up their gear for the Kyle Patrick interview i got a call asking if i could attend the interview for The Wanted as well, how could i say no?


The Wanted boys were so fun during the interview i just love how they answer questions and bla bla. Love them, not really their music tho just them. They were really relax and i just really enjoyed listening to them talk and looking at them..


I also decided to show them my tongue thingy so that they wouldn't forget me. Max, Jay, Nathan and Tom all kinda jumped back a little in shock which was really cute.... Later on Nathan told me that he actually managed to do it once which was really cool! When i showed Siva he asked me my name and then call me Joanne the Clover. (love it.)



 they're really really really nice people <3

 Picture from Rentak Sejuta

  

No comments:

Post a Comment