Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kyle Patrick


The last time i saw Kyle Patrick was when i was 14, he's been to KL about 8 times.. I feel like shit for only seeing him twice!



I feel like I’m being welcomed home, just in general I’m always greeted with smiles and everyone is always so happy. said Kyle <3

 
Ru Yuan and i talked about it over and over again about how we're such shitty fans for not going to meet him each time he's here in KL, one day when we were having that talk for the... 12345th time, he tweeted that he's coming back and i knew it was a sign!



Kyle is really down to earth, he's such a nice person. I felt so relaxed around him. Other than the fact that his height is slightly intimidating, i loved him and he was everything i ever imagined him to be. 



I did write an article that will come out in The Star newspaper soon, will post the link up here when it's on!

I just have to upload this for everyone to see because its the cutest thing ever.


MY PICTURE WITH KYLE WILL BE UPLOADED SOON! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment