Sunday, October 7, 2012

Spector LIVE in KL 2012 part 1

Friday, 05.10.12
Interview and shopping with Spector.

After a lot of complications and stess i finally reached KL at around 2.55 pm and rushed Topman in KLCC. When i got there i walked into the shop and right in front of me was the band shopping. I didn't freak out or anything, i think i've learned how not to freak out anymore. I called up my team mate and when he arrived at Topman we discussed what we were gonna do and all

At around  4 pm the winner of the winner of the newspapers contest arrived and we started talking about the contest and how he won and if he was a fan and more stuff like that. Turns out most of them just took part to win the Topman vouchers and not because they were fans. I wasn't happy about it because if girls could have took part i would have forced Ry and take part and win and everything would have been wonderful but no.... oh well.


My interview with the band was fun, they were all really nice. Fred talked the most but all of them answered questions and i really enjoyed it. I asked them who they'd be if they could pick a character from any movie and i loved all their choices. Especially Tom for picking the Caterpillar in Bugs Life.  


After the winner picked his clothes he went to try them on that's when i had the most chilled converstion with Jed. We talked about so many things from asam laksa to my band to the bands he's been in to if i wanna study journalism. 


There's so much more i'd like to write about but i'm scared it'll bore you... I had fun, lots and lots of fun.  

also <3 <3 <3


and of course <3

  and <3
 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment